Save yourself the hassle and use this detailed Tokyo itinerary travel guide with tips — it’s perfect for 1 to 5 days and more!
Japan Visa Application Requirements for Filipino Tourists in Manila, Philippines (Single / Multiple Entry)
Look no further — here’s the ultimate detailed guide on how you can get a single or multiple entry Japan Visa as a Philippines tourist!
Kansai region in Japan offers all kinds of adventure, so base yourself somewhere central and do the following top best day trips from Osaka!
- Best Hotels in Antwerp, Belgium: From Cheap to Luxury Accommodations and Places to Stay
- 5 Interesting Facts About Switzerland: An Inside Look of the Swiss Lifestyle
- Robot Restaurant Tokyo: Review, Tips & Guide to This Crazy Show in Japan!
- Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo, Japan: Luxury in the Heart of Shinjuku
- Antarctica FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions): About Cruise Expeditions, Animals & More
- LifeStraw Filter: Get Safe Drinking Water Anytime, Anywhere!
- Best Hotels in Baguio, Philippines: From Cheap to Luxury Accommodations and Places to Stay
- The Travel Pack You Need: Wool and Oak’s Voyager Set (3 Bags, 6 Styles)
- How to Apply for a Norway Schengen Visa for Filipino Tourists (Manila, Philippines)
- Best Hotels in Belgrade, Serbia: Cheap & Luxury Accommodations
If you're looking for a special Japanese gift to bring home, buy the unique vintage sukajan jacket (skajan)!
Experience a different and unique side of Kyoto with the 'Last Samurai', Joe Okada as you come along on his Cool Kyoto Walking Tour! (Japan)
My first ever teppanyaki experience in Tokyo, Japan was phenomenal as got the chance to taste the world-famous authentic Hida beef and Kobe beef!
For the Hello Kitty fans, you can now stay in a Hello Kitty room, eat Hello Kitty food, and lead a Hello Kitty life at Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo in Japan!
The best luxury stay right in the heart of the metropolis, Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo rises above every other accommodation there is. Here's why!
There have ONLY been about 7 foreigners permitted to work as geisha in Japan & I was lucky enough to interview one of them: Kimicho of Tokyo!
A breathtaking spectacle of sorts, famed Robot Restaurant Tokyo is a unique out-of-this-world experience that you should NOT miss!
Japan can be quite an eccentric country, so with the help of 'locals', here are some 10 interesting Japan facts you must know!
Have yourself a merry Christmas at Universal Studios Japan this holidays as you enjoy world-class light shows, fun attractions, and more!
For a fun activity with friends and family, stop by Miharashi Farm in Nagano Prefecture and try these activities!
A fun offbeat destination in Japan would be the 2nd largest city in Nagano Prefecture that's known for its stunning castle: Matsumoto City!
Tulips typically bloom only in spring, but in Japan's Tonami Tulip Gallery... they bloom ALL throughout the year! Here's how!
Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route is one of Japan's most scenic mountain routes & its majestic Snow Wall is a must-see!
The best travel guide you need to get to Japan's stunning UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Shirakawago & Gokayama!