– About The Site –
In just a few months after I launched this website in September 2014, iAmAileen.com evolved from being a simple lifestyle blog into an award-winning travel resource with an expansive worldwide reach.
Since then until today, I have continually set my brand apart from the crowd of other influencers by providing unique, informative, and engaging storytelling articles that aim to help others achieve the best travel experiences possible — if not the best travel lifestyle.
• Advertisement Links
• Advertisement Space
• Affiliate Partnerships
• Brand Ambassadorships
• Contest and/or Giveaway Collaborations
• Custom Content Creation
• E-Newsletter Campaigns or Placements
• Photo & Video Creation
• Press or FAM (Familiarization) Trips
• Product, Brand, Establishment or Hotel Reviews*
• Social Media Campaigns
• Sponsored Posts
• Video Creation/Content
• (…or let me know what you’re looking for)
Frequently Asked Questions
My business is still new, can you help promote it for FREE?
Congratulations on your new venture! But please understand that as much as I would love to help you out, as a business as well, I do not work for free.
There are instances, however, that I may be lenient towards ex-deal or barter arrangements; but for this, please contact my manager at [email protected].
How do you choose which opportunities to accept or not?
- If it will interest my audience and if it aligns with my blog. If I feel like it won’t, then I will decline even if the pay is high. After all, I value the relationship I have fostered with my community, so I will only partner with brands that are a fit for me or my reader’s niche and interests.
- If there’s compensation. My blog is a business and I’d rather spend my time doing something that will benefit me rather than work on something that won’t pay me for the effort I will put in. Sometimes, however, I will reduce my rates if it’s an amazing opportunity that I don’t want to pass up for myself and for my audience.
- If it’s something I’m excited about. Life is short, so I always choose to take on things that I actually enjoy and love :)
I'm a not-for-profit / NGO organization with no budget. Can we still work together?
I would love to support you and what you do, but please understand that I still need to find a way to pay my bills.
You can still tell me about your project though, and I will try my best to share it — if not suggest other ways that we may be able to collaborate in the future. Thank you!
Do you require a +1 for press trips and events?
Short answer: yes, please.
Long answer: for years, I’ve been quite stubborn and a bit of a perfectionist, so I almost always handled everything — from taking photos to videos of myself, by myself — but it has since taken its toll on me.
I acknowledge the glaring fact that traveling solo while on a project is not as efficient nor productive if I have to do everything by myself. So in order to deliver consistent high-quality content, photos, and videos, I ask that you allow me to bring my +1 assistant who is already adept with the style and requirements that I have set for my branding.
If you have files to send, you can email me at [email protected].
Take note that with the number of inquiries that I get, I’m currently only prioritizing paid projects and collaborations.
Please understand that as much as I would love to help you out, as a business, I do not work for free. There are instances, however, that I may be lenient towards ex-deal or barter arrangements; but for this, please contact my manager at [email protected].
Overall, I value the relationship I have fostered with my community, so I will only partner with brands that are a fit for me or my reader’s niche and interests. Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you!