Work with Aileen
Advertise & Collaborate
– About The Site –
In just a few months after I launched this website in September 2014, iAmAileen.com evolved from being a simple lifestyle blog into an award-winning travel resource with an expansive worldwide reach.
Since then until today, I have continually set my brand apart from the crowd of other influencers by providing unique, informative, and engaging storytelling articles that aim to help others achieve the best travel experiences possible — if not the best travel lifestyle.
Why You Should Work with Me?
These are real consumers with enough purchasing power who are actively seeking the best travel accommodations, attractions, destinations, experiences, products, and resources worldwide. Over time, I have built trust among these readers and I am able to influence them with my advice and recommendations through the honest articles that I produce.
• Monthly Pageviews: 400,000+
• Monthly Unique Visitors: 300,000+
• Average Time on Site: 02:41 min
• Domain Authority: 60
• Page Authority: 65
• Average Bounce Rate: 34.47%
Travelers spending minimum of $3K per trip.
iAmAileen.com is viewed over 190 countries
Over the years, I have built a strong and loyal community of travelers who follow my adventures as well as trust my recommendations — and it’s still growing fast!
I also have an exclusive forum composed primarily of travelers & travel bloggers. If you want to target your campaign to this niche, I am also open to that option. (Current members: 22,000+)
This travel blog, my writings, and my life story have been featured on National Geographic, BBC Travel, Lonely Planet, Travel + Leisure, Business Insider, Cosmopolitan, Huffington Post, and a lot of other travel-related websites (see a list of my media exposures both online and offline on my press page). I have also written for some of these renowned publications, got appointed as a public speaker in world forums, been interviewed for TV programs, and so much more.
Because of these things and more, my website and I have garnered the authority and influence to help you achieve your marketing goals and reach your target audience.
• Best Travel Blogger – WYSTC Travel Awards
• Best Travel YouTuber – Flight Centre
• Best Upcoming Travel Blog – Flight Centre
• Best Content Award – The Blogger Network
• Top 20 Travel Blogs Worldwide – Expeditioner
• Top 100 As Per Twitter Influence – Rise Board
• International Travel Writers Alliance
• Professional Travel Bloggers Association
Lonely Planet Pathfinder
I have worked on numerous campaigns with some of the biggest companies and tourism boards worldwide.
Among many other things, I helped increase their customer engagement, brand exposure, and booking conversions. After all, with my background in digital marketing and digital storytelling, I can always help brands reach their maximum potential.
“Aileen helped us grow KKday.com during its Southeast Asian expansion. With her elaborate and meticulous take on travel content creation, she engaged both new and seasoned travelers alike. Her passion for travel resonated really well with her audience giving our website and app a huge boost in high-quality traffic and revenue. Throughout the years, Aileen has become one of the most influential thought leaders in the travel industry globally and we’re happy to have worked with such a cool icon for millennials!”
– Joey Y., Country Manager, KKday
– Elizabeth K., CEO, Arigato Japan Tours
– Deborah P., Sales Manager The Dominican Hotel
– Leya R., Manager Indonesia Tourism Board
– Jonas V., Founder, Cebu Party Boat
“Reading your blog actually pushed me to just plan and book a flight to Europe. I had a lot of plans before but because of so much pressure, it got to the point where it stopped exciting me. But your blog made me think differently… It was like my jumping point to pursue what I wanted to do, even if it’s just to travel to Europe again and to visit new cities. And guess what? I’m heading to France during the later part of this year. So… THANK YOU!!!”
– Camie J.
I’m one of your biggest fans and I hope to meet you somewhere in your travels.”
– Dan T.
– Dani B.
– Lidia and Jeff O.
– Johanne V.
• Advertisement Links
• Advertisement Space
• Affiliate Partnerships
• Brand Ambassadorships
• Contest and/or Giveaway Collaborations
• Custom Content Creation
• E-Newsletter Campaigns or Placements
• Photo & Video Creation
• Press or FAM (Familiarization) Trips
• Product, Brand, Establishment or Hotel Reviews*
• Social Media Campaigns
• Sponsored Posts
• Video Creation/Content
• (…or let me know what you’re looking for)
Frequently Asked Questions
My business is still new, can you help promote it for FREE?
Congratulations on your new venture! But please understand that as much as I would love to help you out, as a business as well, I do not work for free.
There are instances, however, that I may be lenient towards ex-deal or barter arrangements; but for this, please contact my manager at [email protected].
How do you choose which opportunities to accept or not?
- If it will interest my audience and if it aligns with my blog. If I feel like it won’t, then I will decline even if the pay is high. After all, I value the relationship I have fostered with my community, so I will only partner with brands that are a fit for me or my reader’s niche and interests.
- If there’s compensation. My blog is a business and I’d rather spend my time doing something that will benefit me rather than work on something that won’t pay me for the effort I will put in. Sometimes, however, I will reduce my rates if it’s an amazing opportunity that I don’t want to pass up for myself and for my audience.
- If it’s something I’m excited about. Life is short, so I always choose to take on things that I actually enjoy and love :)
I'm a not-for-profit / NGO organization with no budget. Can we still work together?
I would love to support you and what you do, but please understand that I still need to find a way to pay my bills.
You can still tell me about your project though, and I will try my best to share it — if not suggest other ways that we may be able to collaborate in the future. Thank you!
Do you require a +1 for press trips and events?
Short answer: yes, please.
Long answer: for years, I’ve been quite stubborn and a bit of a perfectionist, so I almost always handled everything — from taking photos to videos of myself, by myself — but it has since taken its toll on me.
I acknowledge the glaring fact that traveling solo while on a project is not as efficient nor productive if I have to do everything by myself. So in order to deliver consistent high-quality content, photos, and videos, I ask that you allow me to bring my +1 assistant who is already adept with the style and requirements that I have set for my branding.
If you have files to send, you can email me at [email protected].
Take note that with the number of inquiries that I get, I’m currently only prioritizing paid projects and collaborations.
Please understand that as much as I would love to help you out, as a business, I do not work for free. There are instances, however, that I may be lenient towards ex-deal or barter arrangements; but for this, please contact my manager at [email protected].
Overall, I value the relationship I have fostered with my community, so I will only partner with brands that are a fit for me or my reader’s niche and interests. Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you!