Siargao is an island located off the northeastern coast of Mindanao and it is well-known as the Philippines’ surfing capital in which thrill-seekers from all over the world gather to ride the waves! (Best Hotels in Siargao Island)
However, the island is NOT only for surfers but also for tourists of all sorts — especially those who love white sand beaches, picturesque isles, and crystal-clear waters that are perfect for diving and snorkeling. In fact, Siargao is a tropical destination that attracts millions of local and foreign tourists every year because of its promising beauty and laidback vibe.
Looking for the best itinerary for Siargao?
Check out the top things to do in Siargao which include the island’s key spots, food, activities and more!
Take note though that the island is usually jam-packed with tourists especially during the peak season, so you need to book your accommodation in advance — rest assured though, you’ll never run out of choices in Siargao.
To date the key areas to be in are as follows:
- GENERAL LUNA: The center of Siargao where you will find most of the shops, restaurants, and hotels.
- MALINAO: Situated just next to General Luna, it’s a quieter place where you can escape the bustle of the center.
- PACIFICO: Located more to the north of the island where you can truly get some peace.
- SOCORRO: A bit of an unusual area to settle in with few accommodation choices, but it’s a great place to be based in especially if you want to explore more of the famous Sohoton Cove.
Whatever your budget, there’s a hotel, hostel, or resort to fit your preference in any area of Siargao. That being said, here’s an amazing preliminary list of the BEST budget, mid-range and luxury accommodations in Siargao that you can choose from!
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Budget Hotels in Siargao
- 2 Best Mid-Range Hotels in Siargao
- 3 Best Luxury Hotels in Siargao
- 4 » Compare All Siargao Hotels & Rentals «
Best Budget Hotels in Siargao
Best Mid-Range Hotels in Siargao
Sandy Feet Siargao (Malinao)
Located in a quiet area of General Luna, this is one of the best hotels in Siargao with its own private beach. All the villas are also luxuriously furnished and complete with modern amenities.
Best Luxury Hotels in Siargao
• • •
» Compare All Siargao Hotels & Rentals «
• • •
I hope this list of the best hotels in Siargao has given you a clear idea of the topmost options that you have whatever your travel budget may be!