Tulum is a popular Mexican destination on the Caribbean coastline — and it’s no wonder given that it offers beautiful beaches, countless cenotes, well-preserved Mayan ruins, and exhilarating adventures for just about any kind of traveler out there! (Best Hotels in Tulum)
Lying on the east coast of Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula, this town features the perfect mix of cultural and natural sights. Apart from Cancun and Playa del Carmen, Tulum is one of the country’s most visited destinations and tourists will find that they will never run out of things to do and explore here.
With this, Tulum holds a number of various accommodation types — from luxury all-inclusive resorts and villas to cheap and cozy hostels. To get started on your travel plans, make use of the list below to see the most recommended places to stay in Tulum!
Take note that there are two areas where you can find most of the town’s accommodations in:
- Tulum Pueblo: This is the main town or city center where you’ll find most of the shops and restaurants. Cheaper hotels are also more commonly found here!
- Zona Hotelera: The Tulum hotel area or zone that rests just beside the coastline. It is east of Tulum Pueblo (about 5km away) and most of the luxurious hotels and resorts are located here.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Budget Hotels in Tulum
- 2 Best Mid-Range Hotels in Tulum
- 3 Best Luxury Hotels in Tulum
- 4 » Compare All Tulum Hotels & Rentals «
Best Budget Hotels in Tulum
All of the following hotels are in the Tulum Pueblo area.
Best Mid-Range Hotels in Tulum
Best Luxury Hotels in Tulum
La Valise Tulum
(HOTEL ZONE) Tulum’s “Best Boutique Hotel” that’s like the ultimate beach and jungle getaway for travelers through its 9 rustic jungle bungalows with open-air showers and terraces. You’ll also love the heated infinity pool and other exciting amenities on the property!
• • •
» Compare All Tulum Hotels & Rentals «
• • •
I hope this list helped give you a preliminary idea of the top hotels in Tulum that you can stay in!