Try one of Japan’s colorful themed trains with Nankai Railway’s Medetai Train! It’s a hidden gem found in Kada near Wakayama City in Japan.
- Kyoto Cherry Blossom Spots: 15 Best Sakura Hanami Viewing Locations (Tips & Travel Guide)
- Top 20 Best Things to Do in South Island of New Zealand
- Best Hotels in Queenstown, New Zealand: From Cheap to Luxury Accommodations and Places to Stay
- Visa Application Tips: 4 Important Things to Get You Approved!
- Geisha of Japan: Understanding the Facts, History & Myths
- 10 Best FREE Manga Websites & Apps (Including Manhwa & Manhua)
- Best Hotels in Tulum, Mexico: From Cheap to Luxury Accommodations and Places to Stay
- Top 15 Day Trips from Osaka (Kansai Region, Japan)
- Steigenberger Wiltcher’s: More Than a Luxury Hotel in Brussels
- Hotel Heritage: An Exceptional Haven in Bruges, Belgium
No Results Found
The posts you requested could not be found. Try changing your module settings or create some new posts.
Sightseeing Medetai Train (Kada Sakana Line): Japan Travel Guide
Try one of Japan's colorful themed trains with Nankai Railway's Medetai Train! It's a hidden gem found in Kada near Wakayama City in Japan.