Try one of Japan’s colorful themed trains with Nankai Railway’s Medetai Train! It’s a hidden gem found in Kada near Wakayama City in Japan.
- All About YOU: Letters from My Readers / Volume 2
- Best Hotels in Nara, Japan: From Cheap to Luxury Accommodations and Places to Stay
- Best Travel Jobs to Make Money While Traveling the World (Top Tips)
- 10 Best Restaurant Recipes to Copy or Recreate at Home
- Top 20 Best Things to Do in North Island of New Zealand
- 5 Things to Know First Before You Quit Your Job and Travel the World
- Singapore Food: Top 10 Must-Eat Local Dishes (& Where to Try!)
- Visa Application Tips: 4 Important Things to Get You Approved!
- A Memorable Stay: The ‘Suite Life’ at Dusit Thani Manila, Philippines
- How to Be a Shinto Miko for a Day in Japan (Shrine Maiden Rental)
No Results Found
The posts you requested could not be found. Try changing your module settings or create some new posts.
Sightseeing Medetai Train (Kada Sakana Line): Japan Travel Guide
Try one of Japan's colorful themed trains with Nankai Railway's Medetai Train! It's a hidden gem found in Kada near Wakayama City in Japan.