Try one of Japan’s colorful themed trains with Nankai Railway’s Medetai Train! It’s a hidden gem found in Kada near Wakayama City in Japan.
- WIN a 3-Night Stay in a Luxury Villa in Bali, Indonesia for 6 People!
- My Holiday Staycation at Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo (Hotel Review)
- Mt Pulag Hike: What to Bring, Do, See, and Expect (Travel Guide)
- South Korea Cherry Blossom Season Forecast (2021): When & Where to Visit in Seoul and Other Regions
- Top 15 Day Trips from Osaka (Kansai Region, Japan)
- Best Hotels in Kyoto, Japan: From Cheap to Luxury Accommodations and Places to Stay
- 50 Unusual Travel Words with Interesting and Inspiring Meanings
- Top 20 Best Things to Do in South Island of New Zealand
- Best Hotels in Bangkok, Thailand: From Cheap to Luxury Accommodations and Places to Stay
- Where to Stay in Rome, Italy: The Luxurious Palazzo Manfredi Hotel
No Results Found
The posts you requested could not be found. Try changing your module settings or create some new posts.
Sightseeing Medetai Train (Kada Sakana Line): Japan Travel Guide
Try one of Japan's colorful themed trains with Nankai Railway's Medetai Train! It's a hidden gem found in Kada near Wakayama City in Japan.