Try one of Japan’s colorful themed trains with Nankai Railway’s Medetai Train! It’s a hidden gem found in Kada near Wakayama City in Japan.
- Best Hotels in Delhi, India: From Cheap to Luxury Accommodations and Places to Stay
- How To Use a Finnish Sauna: Tips & Facts for Beginners
- Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo, Japan: Luxury in the Heart of Shinjuku
- Rosetta Stone ‘Your Plan’: Language Lessons Set for Your Lifestyle
- How to Apply for an Argentina Visa for Filipino Tourists or Visitors
- Where to Buy Sukajan Jacket (Skajan): The Unique Souvenir BomberJacket from Japan
- Siem Reap Itinerary & DIY Travel Guide: 3 Days or More (Cambodia)
- 15 Best Facebook Groups for Travelers You Should Be a Part Of (2023)
- 15 Hidden Gems in Bali, Indonesia: Top Off the Beaten Track Sights
- Jiufen Tour: With Stops to Yehliu and Shifen (Taipei, Taiwan)
No Results Found
The posts you requested could not be found. Try changing your module settings or create some new posts.
Sightseeing Medetai Train (Kada Sakana Line): Japan Travel Guide
Try one of Japan's colorful themed trains with Nankai Railway's Medetai Train! It's a hidden gem found in Kada near Wakayama City in Japan.