I know firsthand that planning and organizing a trip can be such a daunting task; so let me help you make the most of your time, money, and effort with this list of travel resources and tips!
– Content Navigation –
Always get travel insurance. It is a MUST, and World Nomads is actually a great company offering complete coverage — in fact, they are recommended by Lonely Planet!
The icing to the cake? You can extend your insurance and make claims online so it’s perfect if you’re always on the go. (You can also check SafetyWing insurance to compare rates).
- 5 Things to Know First Before You Quit Your Job and Travel the World
- 15 Travel Excuses That Should NOT Hold You Back
- Best Countries for Digital Nomads (And the Worst!)
- Best Travel Jobs to Make Money Wile Traveling the World
- How to Become a Digital Nomad & Travel the World
- How to Convince Parents to Let You Travel the World
- How to Get Cheap and FREE Accommodation Around the World
- How to Learn a New Language at Home for FREE or on a Budget
- How to Overcome Fear of Flying: Tips on How I Cope
- How to Travel the World: 5 Steps to Start
- How to Travel the World on a Third World Passport
- How to Save Money for Travel
- How to Travel on a Budget
- Ultimate Carry-On Packing List Guide: Top Travel Essentials
Heading to South Korea anytime soon? Follow this ultimate DIY travel guide in order to make the most of your Seoul itinerary!
Thinking of visiting the Philippines? If you are, don't forget to include Bohol in your itinerary — a home to an array of amazing sights & activities!
Save yourself the hassle and use this detailed Tokyo itinerary travel guide that's perfect for 1 to 5 days — or even more! (Great for first-time travelers)
With the whole historical city listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, you'll truly be transported to the medieval times in Bruges — a true gem of Belgium!