…It’s that time of the year again! And since this season is all about spreading joy, love, and appreciation, I would like to share the task of good ol’ Santa and bring you an exciting ‘Tinggly Giveaway’ before the year ends!
You see, this blog has been alive for only a year, but a LOT of things have happened. So surely, with all the awesome opportunities and exposures that I have achieved, I would like to take this moment to give something back to you guys as well! Think of it as a way of saying my heartfelt ‘thanks‘ that you’re here reading and supporting my travel blog.
And so, together with Tinggly Experiences, we’re giving you the chance to win an awesome gift that any traveler would love: a travel experience to anywhere in the world!
First things first: it’s hard not to live Tinggly — because there’s SO much to love about them!
- With just a Tinggly ‘gift box’, you are given the opportunity to select from any of their tour/travel experiences worldwide and they surely have a LOT in store. So you can have the travel experience of exploring New Zealand’s Hobbit Movie Set, the Pyramids of Egypt, or the Northern Lights of the Arctic Circle… and so much more! Currently, they have 3 kinds of gift boxes to choose from:
- Essential: ($79) 130+ experiences in 70+ countries
- Premium: ($119) 350+ experiences in 100+ countries
- Ultimate: ($279) 300+ experiences in 100+ countries
- No rush to choose your travel experience: this means that once you get a Tinggly gift box, you will have 2 years to decide where you’ll go or what you’ll do. That’s a long expiration date; therefore, you can really take your own sweet time thinking about your destination!
- A Tinggly travel experience can be passed on: one of the things that I hated about gifting travelers is that it’s very difficult to come up with a great gift idea. Gifting experiences was surely something that I thought of in the past… but it was always so difficult to find a good platform and a good way to package it all. That’s why I’m so thankful that Tinggly exists because with them, I am not only giving a ‘gift of travel’ to my travel buddies (that will make them travel more) but I am also giving them the chance to pick their OWN kind of adventure — a kind of present that they would definitely LOVE!
So would YOU love to WIN a Tinggly experience for yourself or for your loved ones this Christmas? Then enter come and enter the giveaway below…
One (1) winner will get a PREMIUM Tinggly Experience of a lifetime for TWO (2)! So yes — you’re free to choose your travel companion for this! And as for the travel experience, you can pick one from their long list of experiences which you can see here.
***NOTE: This is open WORLDWIDE!
» How to Win
It’s very simple!
- Log-in to the form below (either through your Facebook account or your email)
- Do the 3 required steps that will be displayed below. Each action will give you 1 entry and one step closer to winning.
*Once you finish doing these 3 required steps, it will unlock 7 other entry options, thereby giving you even MORE entries to increase your chances of winning!
» Terms & Conditions
- This giveaway is open WORLDWIDE.
- The prize does NOT include flights or airfare.
- This giveaway will start on Dec 8 (12AM – GMT + 8 Time) and will end on December 25 (12AM). The winner will be picked randomly and will be announced on December 25 on the ‘I am Aileen’ Facebook page.
- This giveaway is hosted by me, Aileen, in partnership with Tinggly; but prize distribution will be the sole responsibility of Tinggly.
– – –
Good luck and enjoy! Please feel free to also share this giveaway to your family and friends!
Definitely the Northern Lights experience! I would like to witness this spectacular phenomenom with my kiddie!
Definitely the Northern Lights experience!
Hello! Any trip to the Nordic countries will do because it’s always been my dream to experience what it’s like to be there. I’d also like to witness the northern lights in Iceland because auroras are my most favorite thing on earth. The Nordic countries are on my top list and I would be very grateful if I win this giveaway. I will surely bring my sister me as she fancies them too.
I think I would truly enjoy the Two-days Chitwan Jungle Safari Experience in Nepal because I’ve never been been on a safari, but I love wildlife, and because I have never flown across the ocean! I also enjoy experiences where you can learn/try something new. This is definitely something I can’t do at home in Canada.
I would love to do the cave in Slovenia! I absolutely loved it there and would love to go back someday!