Save yourself the hassle and use this detailed Tokyo itinerary travel guide with tips — it’s perfect for 1 to 5 days and more!
Here’s the ultimate list of things to do in Tokyo as grouped per district in order to save you time & effort in organizing your itinerary!
Japan’s geisha are cloaked in mystery & secrecy resulting in a number of false ideas about them — so let’s get the facts straight!
- How to Choose the Best Travel Insurance for Travelers & Digital Nomads in 2023 (Top Tips & Insurer Companies)
- Belgium Facts & Trivia: 25 Interesting Things That You Didn’t Know
- Spring Flowers in Japan: When & Where to Go (The Best Gardens, Fields, Parks, and Spots)
- Australia Facts & Trivia: 10 Things Foreigners Should Know
- Singapore Food: Top 10 Must-Eat Local Dishes (& Where to Try!)
- The Dominican: An Unforgettable Boutique Hotel in the Heart of Brussels
- Japan Itinerary for First-Time Visitors: 4 to 21 Days or More (Ultimate Travel Guide)
- Up Close & Personal with Kimicho, an American Geisha in Tokyo, Japan (Interview)
- How to Travel on a Budget (or For FREE): Top Money-Saving Tips & Hacks
- Chubu Itinerary: Explore Central Japan’s Best (5 Days, More or Less)
No Results Found
The posts you requested could not be found. Try changing your module settings or create some new posts.
My first ever teppanyaki experience in Tokyo, Japan was phenomenal as got the chance to taste the world-famous authentic Hida beef and Kobe beef!
For the Hello Kitty fans, you can now stay in a Hello Kitty room, eat Hello Kitty food, and lead a Hello Kitty life at Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo in Japan!
The best luxury stay right in the heart of the metropolis, Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo rises above every other accommodation there is. Here's why!
There have ONLY been about 7 foreigners permitted to work as geisha in Japan & I was lucky enough to interview one of them: Kimicho of Tokyo!
A breathtaking spectacle of sorts, famed Robot Restaurant Tokyo is a unique out-of-this-world experience that you should NOT miss!