It was one of my goals to do my first polar plunge in the white continent — and I did! Read about my Polar Plunge Antarctica experience here.
Camping in Antarctica with Hurtigruten was truly a unique experience. Find out how you can do this once-in-a-lifetime activity!
All your questions and concerns about Antarctica cruise expeditions are answered in this ultimate FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) post!
- 10 Reasons to Stay in Bangkok’s Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit Hotel
- Best Hotels in Amsterdam, Netherlands: From Cheap to Luxury Accommodations and Places to Stay
- All About YOU: Letters from My Readers / Volume 2
- Top 10 FREE Things to Do in Auckland, the City of Sails (New Zealand)
- Queenstown Skydiving: 15,000 Feet Up High in New Zealand (Guide & Review)
- Bay Bridge by Hotel G: An Urban Escape in Hong Kong (Hotel Review)
- When in Kansai: CupNoodles Museum Osaka Ikeda (Travel Guide)
- Top 10 Reasons to Go on a Caribbean Cruise with MSC Seaside
- Best Hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada: From Cheap to Luxury Accommodations and Places to Stay
- How to Travel on a Budget (or For FREE): Top Money-Saving Tips & Hacks
No Results Found
The posts you requested could not be found. Try changing your module settings or create some new posts.
Come prepared to the White Continent with this Antarctica packing list for all essential clothing and gear you'll need without overpacking!
Make your travel dreams possible with Hurtigruten — check out this comprehensive travel guide and sample Antarctica itinerary!
My ultimate dream is coming true — this November, I'm going on a trip to Antarctica for 20 amazing days with Hurtigruten!