When I think of Romania, the first thing that pops to my mind is Transylvania and the famous legend of Count Dracula — but of course, there is SO much more to this amazing country than this and it’s not limited to the following: the Danube Delta, the Black Sea, Carpathian Mountains, local wine, medieval fortresses, and primeval forests among many others! (ExploreDobrogea)
Back when I was still living in Europe though, I unfortunately didn’t have the chance nor time to explore more of the Balkan states such as Romania… that’s why when #ExploreDobrogea invited me to visit their country this July and primarily explore the natural and cultural heritage of Northern Dobrogea, I was more than ecstatic!
My excitement even doubled when they told me that there will be 1 lucky reader who will get to travel with me on this week-long Romanian adventure (along with 9 other international bloggers who were also invited for this campaign).
ExploreDobrogea Infotrip is an initiative in Romania that aims to promote the natural and cultural heritage of Dobrogea. This first-ever trip edition will take place between 22 and 29 of July this year and it will be attended by select 10 international bloggers from all over the world (including me!) and 1 lucky reader.
Now, the focus of this journey will actually be on Northern Dobrogea in which, for example, the picturesque Danube Delta is found; but aside from this, we will surely be exploring other amazing places and towns along the way (including the capital of Bucharest as the start and endpoint of the trip).
NOTE: You can check out the detailed itinerary on this page.
1 winner will have an all-expenses-paid trip with me to Romania! To better clarify the details, from July 22 to 29 of 2018, you will get…
- Roundtrip flight tickets by Blue Air (you can check the locations that they are servicing on this map.)
- If in case you want to extend your stay in Romania, Blue Air can book your departure day at a later date (of course, expenses such as accommodation etc. for those extra days will then be covered by you).
- And if you don’t live in any of the places that Blue Air services to, it will then be your own expense to either get to any of those serviced areas, or to fly directly to Romania to join us.
- Private airport transfers
- Accommodation in single rooms throughout the journey
- Transportation by car and boat
- Tour guides and activities
- All meals
- Amazing company of international bloggers (so yes, feel free to ask us anything during the trip!)
EXTRA: If in case you don’t end up as being the 1 lucky reader who will fly to Romania with us, it’s possible that you can win any of the following consolation prizes that can be used for booking tours of Explore Dobrogea Travel Agency:
- 10 items: FREE voucher of 100 EUR
- 5 items: FREE voucher of 250 EUR
- 1 item: FREE voucher of 500 EUR
» How to Enter
This giveaway will be done in a raffle-like manner, and participation is absolutely easy. All you have to do is click the button below and then enter your details on that page…
» Terms & Conditions
- This giveaway is open worldwide. Participants must be aged 18 and above.
- The winner must have a passport and valid visa or equivalent to travel to Romania. If the winner does not have a visa yet, he/she will have to process it himself/herself. If assistance is needed in providing supporting documents, # ExploreDobrogea can help.
- This giveaway will end on 25th March (23:59 Romania local time) and the lucky winner will be announced on 28th March via email.
- This giveaway is hosted by me, Aileen, in partnership with # ExploreDobrogea, but prize execution will be the sole responsibility of #ExploreDobrogea.
– – –
Good luck and enjoy! Please feel free to also share this giveaway to your family and friends ♥