Banaue Rice Terraces: an iconic heritage of the Philippines that’s worth seeing. Read this guide for the top tips in seeing this wonder!
Make the most of your stay in one of the Philippines’ best islands by picking from one of these best hotels in Boracay!
BEST Things to Do in Manila: there are tons of activities and sights in the metro before you head off to the country’s islands!
- Travel Guide: Discover the Historic Villages of Shirakawago and Gokayama in Japan
- Best Teppanyaki in Tokyo: Where to Try Authentic Hida & Kobe Beef (Japan)
- Top 5 Best Faroe Islands Restaurants: Where to Dine
- Best Travel Movies in The World That Inspire Wanderlust (2021)
- Japan Visa Application Requirements for Filipino Tourists in Manila, Philippines (Single / Multiple Entry)
- 10 Best Travel Shows on Netflix to Watch Now That Will Inspire Wanderlust
- Batanes Food: What & Where to Eat for the Best Ivatan Cuisine
- How to Stay Fit While Traveling: 5 Tips That Keep Me in Shape
- Authentic Thai Cuisine at Its Best in Basil Restaurant, Bangkok
- Mallorca Villa Giveaway: WIN a Week’s Stay in Spain for 4!
Indonesia's JCo finally arrives in the Philippines! Metro foodies can now enjoy these great-tasting premium Jco Donuts Flavors.
The Philippines' paradise of the north is a beautiful destination and a food haven. Here are some of the top Batanes food that you must try!
Cebu Pacific sent me on an adventure to a place that was initially a secret — I only knew where it was, 4 hours before the flight! My destination? MASBATE!
An amazing lunch affair with renowned Swiss Chef Anton Mosimann (who has cooked for famous figures worldwide!).
For travelers and long-term staycationers, the Makati Diamond Residences is a perfect accommodation choice at the heart of Manila.
Looking for a hotel at the heart of Manila that puts comfort, syle and service at the forefront? Dusit Thani Manila is your best bet!
The tarsier is an endangered species and if you want to see it up close in the Philippines, please take note of this fact!