Eating insects in Thailand is a normal thing for locals—but not for you! Here are the top tips on how and where to eat these edible insects.
- Siem Reap Itinerary & DIY Travel Guide: 3 Days or More (Cambodia)
- Philippines Facts & Trivia: 10 Things Foreigners Should Know
- What to Eat & Drink at Raohe Night Market in Taipei: Taiwan Street Food
- Henn na Hotel (変なホテル): Japan’s Unique Robot-Staffed Accommodations
- The Colorful & Grand Sinulog Festival of Cebu, Philippines (Tips & Travel Guide)
- Mt. Fuji Tour from Tokyo, Japan (Travel Guide & Itinerary Ideas)
- Tokyo Itinerary & DIY Travel Guide for First-Time Visitors: Trip Planning for 1 to 5 Days or More (Japan)
- 10 Things to Do in Gujo Hachiman City (Gifu Prefecture, Japan)
- Best Hotels in Bangkok, Thailand: From Cheap to Luxury Accommodations and Places to Stay
- Best Hotels in Seoul, South Korea: Cheap & Luxury Accommodations (Per District)
Travel Tips Videos
People from My Travels: Photos and stories from the humans that I have met on my trip to Banaue, Ifugao - Philippines!
Come and escape to a picturesque height: Mt. Pulag! Famed for its sea-of-clouds, we were lucky enough to hike up to this mountain!
Indonesia's JCo finally arrives in the Philippines! Metro foodies can now enjoy these great-tasting premium Jco Donuts Flavors.
Get a glimpse of North Korea with a JSA & DMZ Tour, a Seoul day trip exploring Demilitarized Zone, the world's most heavily-guarded border!
Discover Gapyeong, Gyeonggi's attractions with a tour to Nami Island from Seoul (stops to Garden of Morning Calm, Gangchon Rail Bike, etc.)
Looking for a unique activity in South Korea? To do a hanbok rental and walk around in it for a day is is a must-do — here's how!
No matter your budget, preference or style, here is a list of the best hostels and hotels in Seoul, South Korea worth your money and time!