Booking a real geisha (or geigi) can be VERY expensive. However, with Niigata geisha, you can meet them for only $26! Here's how.
- How to Apply for a Nepal Visa on Arrival (for Tourists or Visitors)
- 10 Things to Do in Gujo Hachiman City (Gifu Prefecture, Japan)
- Takayama Attractions: Japan’s “Little Kyoto of Hida” (Travel Guide)
- Best Hotels in Guangzhou, China: From Cheap to Luxury Accommodations and Places to Stay
- Japan Itinerary for First-Time Visitors: 4 to 21 Days or More (Ultimate Travel Guide)
- Banaue & Batad Travel Guide & Tips: Famed Philippines Rice Terraces (Ifugao)
- Batanes Itinerary: Travel Guide to Batan, Sabtang & Itbayat Islands (5 Days or More)
- Authentic Thai Cuisine at Its Best in Basil Restaurant, Bangkok
- Best Hotels in El Nido, Philippines: From Cheap to Luxury Accommodations and Places to Stay
- ‘Last Samurai’ Tour with Joe Okada in Kyoto, Japan (Cool Kyoto Walking Tour Review)
Travel Tips Videos
If you're looking for a special Japanese gift to bring home after your trip, buy the unique vintage sukajan jacket (skajan)!
Looking for an affordable yet luxurious villa resort right in the heart of Bali? Look no further with Hidden Hills Villas! (Indonesia)
My first ever teppanyaki experience in Tokyo, Japan was phenomenal as got the chance to taste the world-famous authentic Hida beef and Kobe beef!
For the Hello Kitty fans, you can now stay in a Hello Kitty room, eat Hello Kitty food, and lead a Hello Kitty life at Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo in Japan!
The best luxury stay right in the heart of the metropolis, Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo rises above every other accommodation there is. Here's why!
For a stylish yet comfortable stay, you can never go wrong with Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo! Come read this article to see why!
What's a Japan Rail Pass? Is it worth buying one for your trip? Where to buy it? — all your concerns are now answered in this ultimate guide!
Have yourself a merry Christmas at Universal Studios Japan this holidays as you enjoy world-class light shows, fun attractions, and more!
You don't have to be crazy, rich nor Asian to visit these Instagram-worthy film locations that were featured on the movie 'Crazy Rich Asians'!