Save yourself the hassle and use this detailed Tokyo itinerary travel guide with tips — it’s perfect for 1 to 5 days and more!
Here’s the ultimate list of things to do in Tokyo as grouped per district in order to save you time & effort in organizing your itinerary!
Enjoy Japan’s spring season to the fullest and visit these Kyoto cherry blossom spots — from lesser-known locations to the most popular ones!
- Best Hotels in St. Petersburg, Russia: From Cheap to Luxury Accommodations and Places to Stay
- How to Choose the Best Travel Insurance for Travelers & Digital Nomads in 2023 (Top Tips & Insurer Companies)
- Best Hotels in Santorini, Greece: From Cheap to Luxury Accommodations and Places to Stay
- Where to Stay in Venice, Italy: The Elegant Hotel Locanda Vivaldi
- Best Hotels in Kyoto, Japan: From Cheap to Luxury Accommodations and Places to Stay
- Rovaniemi in Summer: DIY Trip Travel Guide Itinerary (5 Days or More)
- Weekend Getaways Near Manila: Top 15 Destinations For Your Next Road or Day Trip (Philippines)
- Trinidad and Tobago Facts: 10 Things Foreigners Should Know
- Bay Bridge by Hotel G: An Urban Escape in Hong Kong (Hotel Review)
- How to Find Work Teaching English Online (TEFL)
No Results Found
The posts you requested could not be found. Try changing your module settings or create some new posts.
Not only does Park Hotel Tokyo possess luxury, comfort, and style, but it also holds unique offerings to make your Japan stay worthwhile!
Booking a real geisha (or geigi) can be VERY expensive. However, with Niigata geisha, you can meet them for only $26! Here's how.
If you're looking for a special Japanese gift to bring home after your trip, buy the unique vintage sukajan jacket (skajan)!
My first ever teppanyaki experience in Tokyo, Japan was phenomenal as got the chance to taste the world-famous authentic Hida beef and Kobe beef!
For the Hello Kitty fans, you can now stay in a Hello Kitty room, eat Hello Kitty food, and lead a Hello Kitty life at Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo in Japan!
The best luxury stay right in the heart of the metropolis, Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo rises above every other accommodation there is. Here's why!